Accessibility statement - Eat That Frog
Eat That Frog is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Efforts to support accessibility
Eat That Frog takes the following measures to ensure accessibility:
- Accessibility is part of our mission statement.
- Accessibility is part of our internal policies.
- Continual accessibility training is provided for employees.
- Each button is created so it can be recognised with a screen reader.
- Alternative text is used on all images
- Closed captions and transcripts are used where possible on media and multimedia, like videos.
- Colour contrast checks on all content to comply with WCAG success criterion 1.4.3. Current ratio is 18.88:1, rated good
- Any documents uploaded are checked for accessibility
Current accessibility standard of the site:
WCAG 2.1 level AA
Current content conformance status:
Partially conformant: some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
Known accessibility issues
Despite our best efforts users may experience some issues. This is a description of known accessibility issues. Please contact us if you observe an issue that is not listed.
We are in the process of adding alt text to our images
Not all of our videos are currently showing closed captions
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
This site is designed to be compatible with the following browsers:
Accessibility of this site relies on the following technologies to work:
Eat That Frog assessed the accessibility of this site using the following method(s):
- Self-evaluation: the site was evaluated internally by the company or organization.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of this site. Please contact us via one of the following methods:
- Phone: 01803 551551
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal Address: 91 Union St, Torquay TQ1 3DG
We aim to respond to feedback within 1 business day.
You are entitled to lodge a complaint to [Eat That Frog Spain] if you are dissatisfied with our response. To do so, please email email@example.com
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This accessibility statement is approved by:
Eat That Frog
Senior Marketing Coordinator